It should have both more pages (I am adding Stocuce/Human pages, please make the 4 stories to be the same from different points of view.)
Stocuce is a planet in the Lel Solar System in the NGC 1219 galaxe in Pegasus: Constructed Mythology. It contains a roleplaying maze that it is not possible to go home from using normal rocket motors.
I do not think some characters should be directly interested in harming others, so I think it could be a good idea to apply the NSFW idea.
Before naming pages...Edit
- Descriptions should be like Stocuce/Animals/Y:li or Stocuce/Places/Loeke.
- Introductions (The story that appears just after choosing an animal) should appear as Stocuce/Race
- A chapter should appear as Stocuce/Race/Place
- For questions and comments about Stocuce or pages and files in the category use Talk:Stocuce.
Stocuce is a planet created in the Lel System (its sun is Lel) as the Earth is in the Solar System. Stocuce has two moons and one of theese has also a "moon". The atmosfere of Stocuce is made of hydrogen, helium, oxygen and water that is normally liquid, but sometimes gas because of heat from being burned hydrogen.
- Main article: Stocuce/Religion
- Main article: Stocuce/Places
- Main article: Stocuce/Animals
Stocuce pronounced ['stoz.yz.ε] is a place where you can find the following animals:
- y:lis invisible except for other uulis,
- lohms blue dangerous reptils, usually found in lakes,
- and waterbirds, the only animals that can survive being bitten by lohms. Some people think they can see lomhs.
- There are also humans who have come to the place by Space Craft.
Roleplaying maze of Stocuce:
It is a collaborative maze, you can expand it as you wish.
Which animal would you be in the story?