This article is part of a collaborative project. Please contribute.
Gleamta is a distant realm that once was known as a beautiful paradise, full of all sorts of beautiful creatures and magnificent plants. This was known as The Age of Light. But recently, a great, deadly cold has descended upon it, beginning what has come to be known as The Age of Darkness. Most of the plants have died, and the animals have all either died off, or donned armor and sword to go to battle with each other, over control of the everlasting flame, which is the last source of warmth and light in the realm.
Age of Light Edit
- Gleamtian fairies (Age of Light)
- Gleamtian centaurs (Age of Light)
- Gleamtian dragons (Age of Light)
- Gleamtian dwarves (Age of Light)
Age of Darkness Edit
- Gleamtian fairies (Age of darkness)
- Gleamtian centaurs (Age of Darkness)
- Gleamtian trolls (Age of Darkness)
The only magic in this realm is the everlasting flame. The magic of the flame is so powerful that posession of it would grant the holder unimaginable power. There have been wars upon wars over the Everlasting Flame, including the great flame war.