Asgard is home to the Aesir race of gods and goddesses. It is connected to Kintaria by one of two Rainbow Bridges, the second of which connects Asgard to The Real World.
The Ruling AesirEdit
- Odin - Chief of the Aesir, god of war, death, sky, and wisdom.
- Frigg - Chief of the Aesir goddesses, wife of Odin, goddess of earth, marriage, love, and motherhood.
- Thor - God of thunder and storms, possessor of Mjollnir.
- Sif - Goddess of grain and fertility, wife of Thor.
- Frey - Lord of the sun, rain, and harvests, brother of Freya. Sometimes known as Lord of the Elves.
- Freya - Goddess of love and fertility, sister of Frey. Instructed the Aesir in the magical arts of Seid.
- Loki - Trickster god, father of lies and deceit. Has the ability to change shape and is frequently in league with Eris, the Greek goddess of discord.
- Idunn - Goddess who supplied the Aesir with golden apples that gave them eternal youth. She works with the Pleiades sisters to guard these apples.
Halls of the AesirEdit
- Valhalla - Built by Odin to receive those heroes slain in battle.
- Bilskirnir - Thor's dwelling of 540 rooms.
- Gladsheim - The hall that contains the Aesir's thrones.
- Himinbjorg - Home of Heimdall.
- Noatun - Hall of Niord.
- Sessrumnir - Hall of Freya.
--Felidae Silvestris 19:44, 26 June 2008 (UTC)